The basic brain software taught by SOT which can be stated in ten keystrokes as cvsx10=bvs/ and was once described by Jack Welch of GE as “the simplest idea in the world”.
Business people use cvsx10=bvs/ to solve business problems instead of losing sleep.
Here are the top ten issues that business leaders are saying keep them awake at night …
– “the constant pressure to meet and beat my quarterly targets”
– “how to balance my work pressures with the needs of my family and my health?”
– “how can I recruit smarter, more productive people?”
– “I’m losing good people. How can I keep them from leaving?”
– “I need to develop a lot more leaders in our enterprise”
– “to better manage a much more competitive culture”
– “we need to find a more effective communications strategy”
– “our metrics are not up to scratch. How to better analyse sales and KPIs”
– “I worry about whether our security is OK”
– “how to ensure the survival and succession of my business”
Today’s Big Question:
What kept YOU awake last night? (Post your answer below)