PRR Personal Trainer: Planning Your Own Rehearsal. There must be something coming up for you soon that’s really important for you to try and get an excellent result for yourself. Here’s a chance for you to use PRR to plan a rehearsal and increase your chances of getting the result you want.
– WHAT: What is the situation that you’d like to rehearse?
– WHY: Why is this important to you?
– WHEN: When will it happen&quot;
– WHO: Who else, if anyone, should be involved?
– HOW: How do you plan to do your rehearsal? How many times will you rehearse?
– WHERE: Where is a good place for you to rehearse?
213 thoughts on “#074 DFQ”
What : Situation appraisal and problem solving skills.
Why : To better myself in complex situations.
When : Ongoing
Who : Myself with guidance from my personal board of directors.
How : To sit down and use various tools learned through SOT and ensure that all possible causes have been identified.
Where : Everywhere and every situation I am in.
— WHAT: State Track Cycling Championship
— WHY: A personal goal
— WHEN: Feb 2016
— WHO: My coach
— HOW: Follow a training plan, practice 5-7 days a week
— WHERE: On the road and track
What: Bike ride 100KMs a day for 10 days
Why: Trip with friends and personal challange
When: in 2 months
Who: 4 Friends and I
How: Incremental practice each week extending training
Where: At home and hilly areas