Not for everyone.
Lateral thinking is hard. It’s not for everyone. In fact, most people most of the time are thinking inside their box. That’s just the way it is. That is the natural way. Lateral thinking is thinking outside the box. It’s not easy. It takes effort and skill.
If you think you would like to be considered for ‘mentoring at home’ you can now apply to School of Thinking (SOT) for special advanced training in lateral thinking aka x10 thinking.
It’s a no-nonsense, no BS course for grown-ups.
There are ten lessons in the at home mentoring course. This full course includes cutting-edge cognitive theory and instruction about the potential of your PFC and real life application of this potential. The life results are tangible and will be measured.
If you can complete these ten lessons, and the ten questions, you’ll qualify and attain your personalised Lateral Thinking Certificate-Advanced (LTC-A) from School of Thinking (SOT). In a recent class of 29 businesspeople only 5 finished to receive their certificates so to add their qualification to Linked-In.
This elite result is quite usual for real lateral thinking skills. About 1 in 5 get through to the end of the ten lessons.
• FEES: Lateral thinking is not for everyone but anyone can apply for the SOT training. The training is priceless. There are no fees.
• CERTIFICATE: For those who qualify the personalised certificate will cost AUD$80.
• APPLICATION: To apply register your name and email address on this page. You will receive a Confirmation from SOT.
• TESTIMONIALS: Feedback and commentary from others:
• HISTORY: ‘The Clever Country’