I’m Michael Hewitt-Gleeson. Here are my two main books, Software For Your Brain and WOMBAT Selling: How to sell by Word of Mouth. There are also some other resources you can use and pass on.
If you wish, you do have my permission to forward this link or the links to any of these resources to your colleagues, associates, employees, sporting organisations, family and schools. There are no fees.
With best wishes,
Dr Michael Hewitt-Gleeson
School of Thinking
SUMMARY OF cvs2bvs PRESENTATION
– The 59 Second Course in Thinking and “ESCAPE + SEARCH = THINK”
First, there are two main books which you can download with my compliments …
– THINK: Software For Your Brain
This book is about the thinking or innovation switch known as cvs2bvs:
This is the basic brain software taught by SOT which can be stated in ten keystrokes as cvsx10=bvs/ and was once described by Jack Welch of GE as “the simplest idea in the world”.
– SELL: WOMBAT Selling (4th Edition of NewSell)
This book is about the selling or marketing switch known as uncheck2check:
Second, you can do online training sent to you by daily emails (all pro bono) here:
– THINK: Beyond Critical Thinking
– SELL: WOMBAT Selling by Word of Mouth
– Michael on Leadership.
Michael addresses 2000 student leaders at the Halogen conference …
– Germany: Michael interviewed by Florian Rustler
– Student Entrepreneurs’ Mark Parncutt sits down with Dr Michael Hewitt-Gleeson to discuss entrepreneurship among University students. — Click through to video …
– Beyond the Abyss: We are living in exponential times!
Did you hear, for example, that:
– China will soon become the #1 English speaking country in the world
– 25% of India’s population with the highest IQ is greater than the total US population.
– The top ten in-demand jobs in 2010 did not exist in 2004.
– Is it true?: How to use Greyscale Thinking.
In our exploding world of cybermedia with peer2peer messaging at the speed of light, I believe that the global epidemic spread of lies may be one of the most serious challenges facing long-term human survival.
– THE CORE SUBJECT: Teaching Thinking in Australian Schools
– THE CORE SUBJECT is a national innovation initiative to focus attention on:
– the teaching of “thinking skills” and also
– the teaching of “teaching thinking skills” in Australian schools.
– THE CORE SUBJECT is also a pro bono service offered to any educational institution in Australia. Any school, college, university, TAFE or educational institution may qualify for membership in the THE CORE SUBJECT project.