Very few sales people know how to manage referrals. How to get their customers to replicate. This strategy is based on the selling switch: uncheck2check.
uncheck2check was researched and developed by Dr Michael Hewitt-Gleeson as part of his PhD, the first in the world on lateral thinking. uncheck2check is written up in his three best-selling books on the theory and practise of selling. They are:
– NewSell (out of print)
– The x10 Memeplex: Multiply Your Busines By Ten!
– WOMBAT Selling: How to sell by Word of Mouth.
Nothing has changed the business environment more than the WWW, in the last 20 years. Now, with the Apple platform and its glittering array of devices supporting Facebook, Twitter and Google the customer is not only right … the customer rules!
To help salespeople and businesspeople solve this problem I’ve written WOMBAT Selling: How to sell by Word of Mouth.
– A WOMBAT is a satisfied customer who replicates another satisfied customer.
– W.O.M.B.A.T. = Word Of Mouth Buy And Tell.
– A WOMBAT is a customer who is so satisfied about your offer or your business communication that she/he passes it on to those in his/her business or social network. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on.