The Three Methods
1. Greco-Roman Logic
for thinking inside the square,
2. The Scientific Method
for thinking outside the square,
3. Cognitive Science
for software for the brain and apps for intelligence.
SOME UNEDITED COMMENTS FROM READERS ON THE BRAIN SOFTWARE IN THIS BOOK …
– this stuff is worth more than all the traditional education stuff combined
– To focus on the process instead of just the result. I’ve previously taken a variety of work related courses on this subject, however none have matched the presentation given here.
– Mind-blowing and life changing. Having a daily lesson gives me a few minutes away from patterned behaviors to stop and think. SDNT CVSTOBVS QRH PRR. Each letter of the ET 123 code opens a new world of possibilities. The lessons learnt here will be relevant and useful for the rest of my life.
– cvs2bvs. simple effective pure genie in the bottle stuff
– Yes. I can DO a ‘switch’! This is a large shift from the idea that creativity is a magical and mysterious process that awaits inspiration.
– what a relief to be free!! if i cannot step aside from my cvs then I’m unable to think effectively on any issue. i am just churning out familiar ideas and beliefs.
– SOT has taught me to think outside the square. A remarkable achievement.
– I love the thought that cvs2bvs is universal so that I can apply it to any situation. There is always a better way to see a situation and the universal switch simply has to be used.
– i was humbled and exhilarated at the same time! curious sensations.
– Again I’d like to thank Michael for his tireless contribution to this worthwhile cause and encourage him to continue despite the inevitable weight of the challenges involved.
– With the repetition of cvs2bvs I have come to realize that with any situation there’s potential “always” for a BVS.
– The main insight for me is the Escape. Escaping from my current point of view, rather than indignantly defending it. A realization that something else might just be better rather than taking it personally that someone else may not agree with my current point of view.
– escape from the idea that some little old man in robes is judging us all.
– I feel my confidence building day by day. Looking forward to the next set of lessons.
– There have been many benefits in using CVS to BVS. The most significant has been the realization that I have more time than I realize to make a decision.
– The main insight I’ve noticed is how little time I spend in defending a CVS, rather time is invested in thinking and continuing searching for Ever Better ideas and actions to produce ever better results.
– I really like the idea of cvstobvs as a switch because it denotes, to me, ease of action. Its as simple as shifting ones thinking, changing the perspective and pow! You find yourself going from cvs to bvs. The concept of a switch that takes you to infinite universes of thinking is game-changing and has had a very powerful impact upon me.
– The SDNT CVSTOBVS QRH PRR sequence, it’s a wonderful compact philosophy that I‘m using 24/7! That’s the key for innovation and productivity.
– NO matter what the situation there IS a better view of the situation. Imagine if you lived your whole life stuck inside a disempowering view of the current view of the situation and the day before you died you found you could create a better view of the situation and you could have created a fulfilling satisfying and peaceful life. Well “I’VE GOT THE POWER”. Thank you Michael.
– dude! this place is so awesome! they describe thinking process in such fine fashion. learning from the quotes of all great people plus the cvs2bvs. dude u must check it out. it will widen your thinking outside the box.